Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Our very own domain...

EditorialJoe.com (currently down, broken SQL!) is now home to the collection of the wonderful adventures and asinine rantings of the hack you know and love.

The professional personality of our hero has also set up a portfolio containing his published writing, illustrations, photography and designs at JoeCallan.com. (Currently up, because I totally needed my portfolio to be up. so it's up.)

"A Hack You Know and Love" began a couple weeks into my fledgling year in media. I was far away from home, living in a 280 sq. ft. room with an improvised kitchen. I was in the crook of PA, NY and NJ, working for a regional magazine co-owned by the mentor who gave me my start in professional media.

It was one of the greatest adventures I've ever experienced. Enjoy three of my favorite early posts below. The rest is archived at EditorialJoe.com (Which is down. Stupid broken database...)

[edited 7/25/14]

No comments: